Raymarine i70

JoCrow

Visit site
I have a recent i70, connected to my Axiom plotter and other Ray instruments. Last season it stopped displaying the lat and long, all else fine. When following set up, just draws a blank. Suggestions please!

KompetentKrew

Visit site
As far as I'm aware the i70 has no built-in GPS, so it must've previously been getting that data from somewhere else - presumably over the NMEA network.

If the i70 is getting other data, then what's supposed to be providing GPS data to the network?

My first suggestion was going to be to reference page 21 of the i70 manualPDF (sorry it won't let me copy and paste) that explains how to select your preferred data source, but on reflection you might check the plotter's settings to see if a "share GPS position with NMEA network" setting has been unticked.

JoCrow

Visit site
As far as I'm aware the i70 has no built-in GPS, so it must've previously been getting that data from somewhere else - presumably over the NMEA network.

If the i70 is getting other data, then what's supposed to be providing GPS data to the network?

My first suggestion was going to be to reference page 21 of the i70 manualPDF (sorry it won't let me copy and paste) that explains how to select your preferred data source, but on reflection you might check the plotter's settings to see if a "share GPS position with NMEA network" setting has been unticked.