Proposal at moment for activities ....

G

As it is not sure who will arrive and when ... some say Friday - great maybe they can give me a hand with some bits and bobs ...., some say Saturday ... Some will stay Sunday some will not ...

So this gives a bit of a puzzle to work out ...

My proposal is a friendly get-together for Friday to decide a reasonable pub dinner ... nothing special or expensive needed ... biggest problem will probably be numbers !!...... putting tables together etc.
Saturday while people are arriving we can set-up a few bits on the beach and also help boats coming in ...
Saturday evening depending on if all have arrived ? we could have the BBQ and possibly a Kids Dance ?? that'll tucker out the kids and they'll sleep !!!
Sunday when up and around ... as we all know on boats the "air" gets us up early and the waft of Eggs and Bacon !!! So Sunday after a "Hair of the Dog" ... its Games time !!! Yep we are all going to partake of family games !!! Plus a surprise if it goes to plan .... Now the games at moment are possibly :

A "Treasure Hunt" round town ..... Rounders ...... Cricket ...... Boules ....... yet to be decided !! With possibly a few Burgers and Bangers on the BBQ to help ?????

The whole idea is to enjot it as a family do - we've all had the pub-crawls and kids getting bored ... that is not what we are looking for here ..... So dust off the shoes, wake up the feet and lets get partying ....

BTW - If anyone does have suggestions then please via e-mail to me .....