Princess 43 Build

Bridgeman

Visit site
Cracking boat. If you want a look round mine your more than welcome. Once I get it I'll post the ups and downs. To be honest BCU have been a pleasure to deal with so your in good hands.
Thanks for offer. Yes BCU seem a good team and very helpfull. First new build for us so will be a bit of an experience. We did a trial run on a 43 and very impressed. Look forward to your posts.

47GC

Visit site
That's the boat now finished at the factory. All PDI checks have passed and boat is scheduled for transport on Monday. Getting closer, day by day. ;)

Insured through Y and the service has been brilliant from Claire. She is so quick at getting the policy activated and then implementing a change to the policy that I required. Great service and then just gives you an invoice and says pay us in 14 days! Never done business with these guys before so unusual for so much trust in a transaction. Nice to deal with companies like that.

jfm

Visit site
Congratulations. Your new ship is going to be talk of the town in Loch Lomond

I'm glad you've had the pleasure of dealing with both Y and BCU. Both are as you say outstandingly helpful and a pleasure to do business with ( even if they take away most of you money haha!)

47GC

Visit site
That's her loaded. Shes on her way to Essex for a makeover.... So excited now...

Not sure about the radar arch on the bow, looks like it could slide off! I'm sure they have it well secured... I hope.

Last edited:

Bojangles

Visit site
Should be on the water by 1st April. Heard that your boat was out for some 'maintenance', hope everything is okay.

Not long to wait then, exciting times..

Mine was relaunched last week, only out for a quick polish and a/foul, heading back to Portavadie once my new upholstery arrives.