Poros

alexsailor

Visit site
Thanks Vic.

When I am searching for an info on forum I try to find thread that fits my question.
I think it is useless to open a new thread for the same topic/problem (like there was always new threads “Lefkas canal”...)

I know it is busy but I’ll give it a try. Hope tomorrow charter fleets will be outside.

I was here in the Saronic gulf five years ago...and I don’t like it (sea is dirty or it looks that way). But I’ll round up Peloponnese clockwise and take a look at places I passed last time (Poros, Napflio...)...

South Peloponnese is my favorite spot...

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Thanks Vic.

When I am searching for an info on forum I try to find thread that fits my question.
I think it is useless to open a new thread for the same topic/problem (like there was always new threads “Lefkas canal”...)

I know it is busy but I’ll give it a try. Hope tomorrow charter fleets will be outside.

I was here in the Saronic gulf five years ago...and I don’t like it (sea is dirty or it looks that way). But I’ll round up Peloponnese clockwise and take a look at places I passed last time (Poros, Napflio...)...

South Peloponnese is my favorite spot...
You comment wasn't for you Alex , more to stop anyone having anther pop at me .

I alway found the Athen coast and near islands to be dirty , has you get further away , it's much clearer and nicer . If you have time head East.

Your within the charters from Athens so expected to be busy .
Have way down the channel you find a chandelier, there the odd mooring spot can be found along there , once that whole quay was a public quay maybe still is , but the charter company's seen To have taken it over . That seem to had happen all over Greece .
The peloponese we always enjoy doing , we seen to away hit them on the way to Turkey or eastern Greece and then on the way back to where we winter so is normally around March/April and Oct/Nov , best ever not a boat in sight .

Last edited: