Pictures

BarryH

Visit site
Click on the piccy that you want, Note down the entire address where it says properties, go to user options, go to your prifile and there you will find url address box. paste copy full address in to thta and heypresto piccy with posts, Note some wont work cos they'll be too big or the website where the piccy is wont accept it. AOL Homepages wont play ball, Or you could go to boatones site for hosting the piccy for you. But i bet some one else will say different, THATS LIFE!!!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
look at my idiots guide on General discusions. have a practice with that. then just wiz round the net for a picture. Then now that youv'e got clever(Which I havent) post a pic to b1 site and then all should be Ok. Except for slight glitches that then others will solve.

Haydn

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Easier to copy and paste the address in properties to piccie section on personal details page. I was doing it your way but toolong winded and too many mistakes!!

coliholic

Visit site
Do it BoatOne's way, as long as you print off the instructions it's a doddle. Even I can do it; now building up quite a selection at B1's site.

oldgit

Visit site
Jus keep at it, the distorted mess next to this took months.Will do something better soon.I tried AOL /Geocites and all sorts before the ace person known as boatone came to the rescue with his nifty little site pickkies for thickkies.Properly known as Picpark.

rich

www.portofjersey.je
Boatone rescued me when I couldn't get it the right size, I'm still experimenting, now spent about 75 hours at it, but still having problems, so you're not the only one!