piccie

D

Deleted User YDKXO

She's gorgeous. How does she sail?

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site
John Bain of silvers and millers, designed, built at upnor in kent, build supervised by John Bain, built in a shed built for her by one shipwright over five years, 1965-1970. 48 tons of iroko and teak.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site
Coelans on areas I can't cover, varnish on all the rest, cabin etc. Masts coelans.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site
Thanks everybody, Yes I am very proud of her and try to keep her looking good, she deserves it. She does sail, as somebody asked, but not very fast and she needs a good blow, but motorsailing is a dream, with just 1/2 gal hour, and a force 4-5 she'll manage 6 knots or more, which is good for her weight etc. Engines (2x135) alone, 10 max. (clean bum) Thanks again for your comments and Haydn, the toilets work fine, just need a degree in victorian engineering to operate one of them!

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site
Sleeping below after a hectic night!!?? By the way, thats a Decenber day! Nice weather, but effin cold!!

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
even prettier than i remember her
she looks great colin
hope to see her again soon.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer</font color=red>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
pauline you are even prettier than i remember
i hope to see you again soon

yes you can come on the stag night ( brighton leg only)

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer</font color=red>

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Nice looking boat Colin but cant help noticing in the pic it seems to be going downhill with a following wind............../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb, Photo Gallery, Chat Room</A>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
you should see inside.
it is incredible .. but a bit blurred.

ccscott49

Visit site
Pauline, your bueaty (my spelling is shit) only enhancences your presencewthe boat has never looked so good as when you graced her becks! excuse myspelling, I'm pissed, but never so drunk to appreciate such devatstating woman as yourself!.!

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Blurred huh! Wonder why that would be?...I know.. you should have cleaned the salt spray off your glasses, causes mayhem with vision does salt on lenses ;)

<hr width=100% size=1>

paulineb

Visit site
Oooh you are SO yummy Colin. You will get a big kiss for that when I see you next :)

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

jimi

Visit site
Its awfie old

.. can ye no afford something a bit newer and shinier /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>