Orca attack

capnsensible

Visit site
I imagine you could dump a load of them into the water but think Orca's would have trouble opening the cans. Probably wouldn't keep them busy as they would give up trying pretty quickly. Drawing of a whale on the label is a bit small for them to see. :D
Indeed, they aren't that smart.....

Sailfree

Visit site
The Spanish and certainly the Brit’s are Squamish about killing horses,or dog etc meanwhile in other countries it’s acceptable and the Danish cull whales in party fashion,an interesting conundrum

People and nations are funny. Spanish don't mind killing bulls in what many consider a sadistic way!

It's about appearance. Dolphin's appear cuddly but not to the 9 people that have been attacked in Japan that resulted in certain beaches having bathing bans!

Are we now getting Orcas and Dolphins protesting about man's excessive population and over fishing "their" food ?

sailaboutvic

Visit site
The most cute and cuddly cat can turn on you ,
These animals shouldn't be underestimated.
When a shark attack a person it's hunted down where possible and killed .
I guess a few have to die before some action is taken,
With some luck it be one of them do gooders and not a sailor peacefully enjoying doing some thing that's doing no harm to anyone or anything.

Visit site

capnsensible

Visit site
What a load of nonsense, a friendly dolphin wants to play with a group of people who panic, no one was even slightly injured but the Mirror makes a meal of it. At least they didn't turn it into a killer whale biting people's rudders.
I'm wondering how you know that?

sailaboutvic

Visit site
What a load of nonsense, a friendly dolphin wants to play with a group of people who panic, no one was even slightly injured but the Mirror makes a meal of it. At least they didn't turn it into a killer whale biting people's rudders.
I wouldn't be too sure of that , I was swimming naked once when something got hold of my toggle ( can't using the cock word not allowed) and there it was this dolphin , having a play or was it an octopus, I can't remember now , I woken up not after wards .

Sailfree

Visit site
Can you give more info about this? It is the first that I have heard.

Guardian has article saying Japanese beach goers warned to stay clear of dolphin after what is believed to be one rogue dolphin has attacked and injured 6 people.

Using phone for posts so don't know how to post links - Google be your friend!

zoidberg

Visit site
I'm surely not the only ( OTHER ) viewer/reader to notice the content of the tins shown in #821....?

Last edited: