Old user re-introduction

OCuea

Visit site
Introducing myself
Hi, I joined this club when it first started pre 2000 I think. I have sailed, sold, bought a bigger boat and so on. I remember Brendon who helped fix computers, Lakesailor who posted risqué photos, and a grand youngster named Chris who owned a speed boat who always posted positive and humoured posts even if people were rude to him. I am now retired and deciding what to do. Continue boating or sell up and tend to the garden. My other half prefers the second option and the sale of 1000 items of sailing gear.
Over many years I have learned to do it all. Fibre glass, sail repair, electrics, and so on, with a lot of help from this club. I hope since rejoining I can perhaps help beginners whilst I decide what my future holds.
Have a good season!!!!!

OCuea

Visit site
Welcome back, but.....
Get a grip, get a gardener. For most people, retirement is the only time boat ownership can make sense
Ha ha. My other would prefer me as garderner. She was never a great sailor. She would love the space of sheds cleared out and my time at home rather than at sea. Spending time together in a garden has its positives and I have done enough sailing I am told

OCuea

Visit site
Hah ha. I have trouble remembering what I did this morning. If I knew my old username and password and email I’d be sorted.

OCuea

Visit site
Welcome back, but.....
Get a grip, get a gardener. For most people, retirement is the only time boat ownership can make sense
The most odd part is that we have just moved to East Anglia much nearer the sea than we have ever been before!!!!! It does have a nice garden and a lawn that does not move up and down and corkscrew and if the weather is foul I can stay indoors !!!!!

OCuea

Visit site
Welcome back. Don't remember your current user name, what did it used to be?
I also do not have the laptops that I used to have they became old and broken I am using a smart phone for most things now. I have also been ordered to shut this down because it is too bright on bed!!!!!!