OK - you have the boat .. you later bought an item that far exceeded expectation ?

donm

Visit site
Calorifier without doubt. Modern boats have them fitted as standard but having started sailing all those years ago in converted lifeboats with cotton sails and a Primus stove’ I fitted a calorifier on my ( new to me) Halmatic about 12 years ago and still can’t get over the absolute sheer luxury of hot water from a pressurised tap.
Perhaps I’m just easily pleased 😁

Stingo

Visit site
The reflective tape at the top of my mast meant that, even with a fairly weak flashlight, I could find Stingo at night. This worked especially well after an extended beach bar happy hour. Cheers
View attachment 170820
If any of you copy this cunning plan, Solas White Reflective Tape is much, much better than the yellow that I used (Google is your friend), because the Solas White will reflect from a significantly greater distance. This means you'll have enough time to get another round in at the beach bar. Result!

Which Retro Reflective Tape Is The Brightest? – All About Reflective Tape

Refueler

Visit site
If any of you copy this cunning plan, Solas White Reflective Tape is much, much better than the yellow that I used (Google is your friend), because the Solas White will reflect from a significantly greater distance. This means you'll have enough time to get another round in at the beach bar. Result!

Which Retro Reflective Tape Is The Brightest? – All About Reflective Tape

I have Red .. Green ... Yellow .... White (All 3M for exterior use)

A roll of white for general use - chinese ! I put small pieces on the dogs collars !! Lifebuoys ... etc.

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
I have found string has surpassed all my wildest expectations.

Need something to tie your shoes, no problem use string,
Need something to hold your hat on, no problem use string.
Need something to lash down your dingy, no problem use string.
Need something to keep your glasses on, no problem use string.
Need something to keelhaul troublesome crew, no problem use string.
Need something to repair a sail, no problem use string.
Need something to .........

rotrax

South Oxon, Littlehampton and Wellington, NZ.
Visit site
Probably the Aussie non slip and heatproof barbeque mats which we use for serving food. Our 16 year old worktops are unmarked.

Second must be our Alladin wide base plastic mugs. Non spill, non slip, can also eat one pot food from them. They are moved about the boat in a Cat Litter tray, on a non slip mat.

A Cat Litter tray was chosen for its ideal size plus if anything spills in it, the four inch sides contain it.

Simples....................................

Stingo

Visit site
Probably the Aussie non slip and heatproof barbeque mats which we use for serving food. Our 16 year old worktops are unmarked.

Second must be our Alladin wide base plastic mugs. Non spill, non slip, can also eat one pot food from them. They are moved about the boat in a Cat Litter tray, on a non slip mat.

A Cat Litter tray was chosen for its ideal size plus if anything spills in it, the four inch sides contain it.

Simples....................................
And the cat litter will absorb any spillage

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
In no particular order…

Electric blanket.
Webasto heating with timer and remote.
Electric WCs with fresh water flush.
Wet and dry vac.
WiFi 4G hotspot.
Headsets to communicate between helm and deckhand.

Bouba

Visit site
Thought this would be a failure but it’s the best coffee maker we’ve had at home or on the boat and works for camping and hiking too!
Amazon.co.uk
I don’t get it...if you have to fill it with hot water before you go camping...why not just take a thermos of coffee ?

Bouba

Visit site
In no particular order…

Electric blanket.
Webasto heating with timer and remote.
Electric WCs with fresh water flush.
Wet and dry vac.
WiFi 4G hotspot.
Headsets to communicate between helm and deckhand.
Fresh water toilet flush would be great...it’s a project I keep putting off because I always think I’m going to win the lottery next week