NOA Solar Panel Mount

Caladh

Visit site
Looking to install something over the winter on the NOA pole that swivels horizontally. I'd like a 100w panel - probably Phonic but think it's too big for the struts on the pole. Has anyone fitted a similar sized panel to an NOA pole? Thanks.

Pords

Visit site
I have the NOA mount with 100w panel, no problems at all. Solid bit of kit, would highly recommend.

UK-WOOZY

Visit site
I installed a NOA mount beginning of the year before launch end of april. I have a Victron 80W panel. I originally had the NOA 10609 from Force4 with the 40mm pole and no support legs. there was too much flex and didnt feel it sturdy enough to support the large panel. Had a few issues with the bolt that goes through the foot of the pole that allows the main pole to swivel. I then ordered the NOA 10639 from noa2go. Its a beefier 50m support up to 150W panels and has side support arms too. IT also has the same base as the 10609 which by now i had sorted out and already mounted to my boats sugar scoop. So i returned the 10609 with the base that came with the 10639 to Force4 and got a refund. the 10639 has been fine in gales and tacking, no movement. I bungee the panel to the NOA pole when i leave the boat to stop any stronger gusts from moving the panel just in case.

tUyFRz2.jpg

oacGMtr.jpg

yZvRFLz.jpg

D8zcBRv.jpg

Pords

Visit site
Caladh, I have the same pole as UK woozy. I ordered direct from Noa because it came with support struts and is thicker at 50mm. It’s specked upto 150w. Couldn’t find an equivalent in the UK.