nicked from me

plastic1972

Visit site
hello i am very new to this ,in fact this is my first posting . i have been reading mb momthly for some years now on an off but have been out of action for a while due to a back injury three years ago. ok what i am writing about is can anybody help me in my situation i bought a boat in 1997 its name is happy hands and it is a 33 ft corniche express it was one of the last boats built by collin chapman of lotus before the boat company he had went bust and the boat disapeared from the receavers and was not rediscovered till i maniged to get my hands on it buying it for cash from a boat company in stockport as the boat companny owners wife was devorcing him so he sold the boat to me cheap so she couldnt get her hands on the assets lol .but anyway i had the boat in storage for some years with a man who stores caravans and after my injury i was very ill for some time and could not pay the storage fee,s so the man who was storing the boat decided to sell the boat to someone else for a measly 11 hundred qwid i owed for rent . i explained my situation to him and as we are under no contract i thought the law was he had to turf my boat out onto the street and then sue me for my rent ,not be able to sell my boat . i think i know where the boat has gone as i know the man who was after my boat and i think they both got together and decided that it was an easy way of swindleing me out of my boat .can anyone help me in knowing if i have anyway of getting my boat back ,i am due some compensation for my back injury soon and will have monny to pay the back rent . also i teliphoned mb monthly editors up some years ago and spoke to them they said my boat could be worth a lot of monny to a collector and i should not let it go.many thanks ,,,stuart.

<hr width=100% size=1>