NauticPath charts

Refueler

Visit site
I used my in UK and was very pleased with it. Some reckoned detail such as marina pontoons was missing - but IMHO if you expect a plotter to nav you into the berth - then I consider something else is wrong !
I moved to Baltic and because I was very happy with NP in UK - ordered the NE version to cover Baltic - excellent again. I've used C-Map equipped gear, Navionics equipped gear out here and IMHO cannot justify the cost of them. Agreed that NP cards are not updated so what you get is what you will always have ... but as soon as you are in dangerous or risky areas - you should have alternative anyway.

My NP cards will be working all this year as well ... and I am confident in success again.

There is of course another advantage ... even the newest Lowrance / Eagle gear can use them - unlike another well known manufacturer who changes chart format like diapers !!

bluedragon

Visit site
Navionics display detail and clarity is much better to my eyes...but the NP comes free. So try it. I just find it confusing, but if I'd never used anything else I guess I'd be happy.

Richard10002

Visit site
I have Nauticpath on the plotter at the wheel, and C-Map on the laptop on the saloon table.

Nauticpath is fine, (got me from Glason Dock to Malta), but I preferred the C Map for close quarters stuff like finding and following a depth line close to shore.

If I didnt have C Map on the laptop, I would probably have bought Navionics for the Lowrance, and I think they would be well worth the money.

Try the Nauticpath in your sailing area and see how it goes.