Man with van, UK - Preveza

njamesphoto

yachtcardea.blogspot.com
last year we were recommended a man with van doing monthly trips UK to Preveza where our boat is currently complete with his details! can anyone PM me his details please and idea of cost? need to take out a dinghy, outboard and 10 litres antifoul.

grafozz

Visit site
another van man ...

I am going to England in my van from Kefalonia in January 2012 , and will have some space alongside the dinghy on the return trip if anyone has something that needs bringing back to the Ionian ?

jordanbasset

Visit site
Suggest you try Vernon. transport121(at)hotmail.co.uk
Highly recommended.

(His name and contact details have appeared on this Forum at regular intervals over recent years. A search will find numerous satisfied customers)

Hi thanks for clarification it is ok to publish, this is the same e-mail address I have although I was in contact with Gillian

Nostrodamus

www.cygnus3.com
Anyone knows of anything similar in France or the best way of getting anti foul here from the UK. I looked yesterday and they wanted 160 euros for something they are selling in the UK for 58 pounds.

Chris_Robb

Visit site
Or even better use BA and get your extra 12kg for nothing.

BA are regularly cheaper than Easyjet, when you've added in all the latter's soon-to-be-illegal surcharges.

Agreed - not used Sleazy jet for 2 years! Always go BA and cheaper as you say. I was forgetting that they allow more weight. and free booze and food, and treat you like a human being...... Oh and don't charge for using my debit card costing them .22p per transaction.