Look behind Dipper!

Spyro

Visit site
There are quite a few on here eating into your lead /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
About 1 mile every hour I reckon

Dipper

Visit site
I know! I know!

Don't panic me!

If I bear away for more speed, I'll need to tack to get back to the mark. I'm a bit unsure what is best.

Spyro

Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Spyro

Visit site
Sorry it's because I wouldn't know what to do either at the moment I'm in the same boat (no pun) bear away now pay for it later.

Spyro

Visit site
My Calculation

Brainaid who is leading the Eastern pack and has done a fantastic job has about 55 miles further to go to the mark that me . At 2 knots more speed which he should be getting him and several others will be there before me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Dipper

Visit site
Re: My Calculation

I've been trying to calculate his arrival time as well. He's currently 95nM behind me so I think I might just beat him to it. Fireball was about 1.6 knots faster than me so Brainache (that's what I feel like!) may be 1.8 - 2.0 knots faster as he will be in stronger winds.

It looks as though I will hit the stronger winds sooner which will help. Unfortunately, I may arrive at the mark in the early hours of Thursday morning so I will have to try and sneak down to the computer without SWMBO noticing. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif