lokata SSB reciever

wetzel

Visit site
I have just bought a Lokata VHF/MF/HF reciever. and was woundering if anyone had connected one to a laptop to download weather charts.if so can you tell me how you did it where it connects on the reciever and where on the laptop. On a Navtex I once had it connected to the Phone jack on the laptop. Thank you for eny help.

Bilgediver

Visit site
I have just bought a Lokata VHF/MF/HF reciever. and was woundering if anyone had connected one to a laptop to download weather charts.if so can you tell me how you did it where it connects on the reciever and where on the laptop. On a Navtex I once had it connected to the Phone jack on the laptop. Thank you for eny help.

The sound can go to the radio either using a lead from the radio audio output to the computer sound card line in or mike in socket or in fact I often run at home just by placing the radio and computer close enough for the mike on the laptop to pick up the sound from the speaker.

The software can be something like Seatty of JVcom32 both will work.

The link in another post shows all the info needed.

You may find that you need to turn of the TV and fluorescent lights if they interfere.