LHMCC

pennycar9

Visit site
Sixpence has suggested a forum assembly up at Lowestoft next year. As chairman of the Lowestoft Haven Marina Cruising Club I would extend an invitation to all who are interested to come along to the Haven Marina and we will extend our hostpitality by way of putting on a bit of a do at our club house. I am sure Dave will organise such an event.By the way, dont forget our boat jumble and marine fair on 19th October

CPD

Visit site
Sounds like a plan. I'd be up for that but the diary is rapidly filling. Do we need to start planning outings further in advance and maybe next year's already ?????????

Dates for :
Osten
Pirate Weekend
Lowestoft (and SOuthwold)
Wells
etc
etc

I would be happy to try and co-ordinate.

Sixpence

Visit site
Thank you for the invitation, and I'll do my best to organise it
I think that as Lowestoft is probably about the best half way point between most of the resident posters this would be a perfect opportunity for as many as possible to make it, so would anyone that is interested please add your names.
I don't think it's possible to fit in with everyone but if you do have specific dates to avoid, let me know and I'll do my best to accomodate
Think I just got dropped in it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Names please, the more the merrier, and with an offer like this how could we not go for it

Habebty

Visit site
I fancy doing Wells, why not an Ipswich - Southwold - Lowestoft - Wells -Lowestoft - Ipswich cruise in company over say thurs-tues, with boats joining at each port?
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
damn!! should have read the next post first!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif