Knife ban

Bouba

Visit site
Google it. If you want the stats that is a huge amount of injuries. And an average of 244 deaths a year, plus or minus
Hardly surprising action is being taken. Too many kids dying young....
Aren’t you supposed to be on a cruise ship ?

lustyd

Visit site
Google it. If you want the stats that is a huge amount of injuries. And an average of 244 deaths a year, plus or minus
Hardly surprising action is being taken. Too many kids dying young....
78 is the figure for young people according to a quick Google search, 233 is the all up figure. It's tragic, I'm not saying it's not. It's not what I'd consider a widespread problem in the way it's being portrayed by the media and that media coverage is causing problems of its own and by being divisive is making the problems in our society worse. We also have to consider that the vast majority of those have decided to participate in a lifestyle putting them at risk, if it's not a knife it will be something else.

I do agree with the changes, as I said. There's no place for those kinds of weapons.

capnsensible

Visit site
Spotted this Sunreef 80. I delivered a 74 once from Antigua to Barcelona. Oppo skipper, me Mate. Got him doing astro.

Anyway, smallest boat on that side of dock....
20240913_141220.jpg

Bouba

Visit site
Sat by the super yacht dock in Ibiza watching crew scurrying around doing wipedowns after this morning rain. Glamour.....
Did your wife really drag you off for a cruise....just so that you could spend your time posting on the forum ?

capnsensible

Visit site
While the number of knife murders in 2023 was 244, this figure is lower than the peak of 282 knife killings recorded in 2017/18.Aug 16, 2024

The Sunreef is called Shades of Grey. Seems to be a popular colour around here. A number of others grey too.

lustyd

Visit site
I suppose it's different from standard white. Not even sure what colour I'd go for if I had the choice :ROFLMAO:

Poignard

Visit site
Seems a general trend nowadays, find an area where a relative few people are obviously breaking the law, stabbing, speeding drink driving, and instead of enforcing that law bring in more stringent laws which then infringe on ordinary people going about there(sic) legitimate business while the bad boys continue to commit their crimes.
laughing emoji.gif