Jester dinner 1st February - update

Independence

Visit site
I've just e-mailed everyone attending this year's Jester dinner:

Venue details and timings
Menu
Details of the symposium

Unfortunately my e-mail didn't reach Jean Lassalle and Julian Finch. Could you please e-mail me at pmead50@hotmail.com and I'll reply with the above details.

If anyone else has not received an e-mail from me please let me know.

Thanks

Paul

Juggler

Visit site
I will be driving up from Poole on the day and returning in the evening. If anybody would like a lift, email me (jdfinch73 at yahoo dot co dot uk).

Cheers,

Julian

jesterchallenger

Visit site
Delighted to hear you came away with something positive - I know I learnt a couple of things new from some of the other speakers. Never too old to learn! All in all, quite a jolly evening.

Independence

Visit site
Please see below a note I received from our hosts Fox's Marina Yacht Club

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi Paul,
I just wanted to say thank you for having the conference and dinner at the clubhouse Saturday.
It was an absolute pleasure to be host to such a wonderful crowd of people.

I know how challenging it can be to get everyone together at the same place and time and cater to everyone's changing needs, and a special thank you to you for being so organised and calm, which helped me immensely!

Best of luck to you and of course the participants of the Jester challenge.

Suzie

jesterchallenger

Visit site
[.... so organised and calm....]

Perfect qualities for a Jester Challenger, something I aspire to but usually fail to achieve! Well done Paul, nice to know they'll have us back if we asked.