Is the East coast forum Dead?

MoodySabre

Visit site
I'm here, playing with my new 'puter. Looking forward to a trip to the Deben next week with Alan CPD /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Clive, does the Ramsholt Arms do food every evening?

B175Chris

Visit site
tombstone.jpg

sailorman

Visit site
[does the Ramsholt Arms do food every evening?]

they used to

if not the "Maybush " @ Waldringfield or the 2 pubs @ the Ferry ( pick up a mooring inshore on the ferry side good clean landing )

Sixpence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
No posts today in here.

Where has everybody gone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Still here, just been a bit distracted for the last few days while moving Sixpence, she's taking a bit of a battering that I wasn't expecting now so trying to keep an eye on her even though I can't get on her.

Sixpence

Visit site
She's now going up and down at Glen Marina, about ninety minutes from the Wash along the river Welland, so thirty minutes motoring before we clear a bridge and the mast can go up

Cantata

Visit site
Nah, just resting I expect.
I dare say a lot of folk (me included) found other priorities during the dire performance issues recently, and we'll all take a while to trickle back.
I'm content to see the ECF chuckle along quietly like a muddy creek, curlews and oystercatchers wittering occasionally, but without the grumpy gangs of argumentative black-headed gulls that seem to inhabit the other nearby waterways!

Auntie Helen

Visit site
I've started being educated, like, at the local University (Essex). It's a bit of a culture shock turning up in my German class, me being a crusty old fart of 37, everyone else looking fresh-faced (albeit spotty). It's a bit hard to get my brain back into gear so I'm trying not to while too much time away on forums rather than actually attempting to do some work. The forum slowing down helps this rather.