• OUT

Votes: 266 49.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Spades

Visit site
The mind boggles.
Rather than being a major player in Europe, you prefer to see Britain as the 51st state of the US with about as much international clout as Delaware or Maine.

Good luck - you're going to need it.

Both these statements are daft. If we leave nothing will change in terms of trade with Europe and the sky will not fall. The UK is still the 5th largest economy in the world and I don't think that Main can quite say the same.

I despair at the appalling quality of the arguments on both sides as both are denying truths. Why on earth can't both sides just stick to the pros and cons and not insult the intelligence of the electorate. The electorate will still get this wrong because they are bamboozled by the governments fear campaign. It is clear that a huge proportion of the public had no fixed views either way before this referendum and it has not been conducted in a fair way. The use of government money ad politicising the civil service and foreign government interventions can only damage the integrity of this government.

Niander

Visit site
This country is subsidizing the rest of Europe...meanwhile many of its own people [us] are suffering austerity?....WHY?

350 million goes to Europe every week from us!!!
we get less than half back!!!

Also they have stolen the local engineering jobs[half the night shift] and i cannot get one!

wtf!

so im OUT!

CaptainCava

Visit site
Is this the most sensible in/out quote so far...........?
“The suggestions by both camps as to what will happen if we vote for Brexit are pure guesswork (AKA lies), even though they all claim 'this or that' will happen.
You might take a view on whose guesses are most credible. But the bottom line is that we'd be in unchartered territory which could result in unexpected consequences – some good and some bad.”

Another quote.........
"If the UK was no longer required to make financial contributions to the EU under Brexit, the extra cash could be put towards boosting our own new infrastructures and development, such as high speed train service HS2 and many more."

In short, as always, WE WILL ALL BE VOTING IN TOTAL IGNORANCE.

Visit site
Is this the most sensible in/out quote so far...........?
“The suggestions by both camps as to what will happen if we vote for Brexit are pure guesswork (AKA lies), even though they all claim 'this or that' will happen.
You might take a view on whose guesses are most credible. But the bottom line is that we'd be in unchartered territory which could result in unexpected consequences – some good and some bad.”

Another quote.........
"If the UK was no longer required to make financial contributions to the EU under Brexit, the extra cash could be put towards boosting our own new infrastructures and development, such as high speed train service HS2 and many more."

In short, as always, WE WILL ALL BE VOTING IN TOTAL IGNORANCE.

Speak for yourself.One things certain,I have watched the countryside & Nature systematically destroyed over the last 60 years because of a relentless increase in the population.That's hardly likely to reverse or our real quality of life improve by importing more & more people :disgust:

CaptainCava

Visit site
Speak for yourself.One things certain,I have watched the countryside & Nature systematically destroyed over the last 60 years because of a relentless increase in the population.That's hardly likely to reverse or our real quality of life improve by importing more & more people :disgust:
Personally I don't think homing in on just one issue demonstrates a comprehensive or balanced view of how to vote.

fergie_mac66

Visit site
Hmm just watched a news report on frexit czexit quite interesting

Edited link in

It's an RT news but has several foreign news paper frount pages. I will try to find a youtube link

Last edited:

fergie_mac66

Visit site
think they were from after the 200 mile extended limit might not be from before EU. Looking for the link.,obviously I'm talking about round our coastline not down West of France and Spain but as we get huge Spanish trawlers in our waters because some of our fishing fleet sold there quotas It will be somewhat complex

Status
Not open for further replies.