I'm back

Neil_Y

www.h4marine.com
Havn't played this for a long time but a spell of accounts work means I'll be near a computer for a while so here goes...so far so good, I just have to watch out for Alistair.

Dipper

Visit site
I'm also kind of back a few races ago but SOL seems to be down at the moment.

Edit - Nothing wrong with SOL. It was me. Doh!

Last edited:

Spyro

Visit site
Dippy !! :)

Its like the Old gang are Back. Even Booby's playing again.

Must be Winter.

Playing again but haven't a clue where to go right now. i started yesterday heading nw but decided tonight I wasn't going to make it around the top of the low so now taking my chances and going below it, hoping I might be able to get North enough before the next one comes along.
This looks very interesting with the boats heading up the west coast of Ireland. time will tell.......

If in doubt point the bows towards the finish. :):)

Dipper

Visit site
Dippy !! :)

Its like the Old gang are Back. Even Booby's playing again.

Must be Winter.

Yep. Winter's coming. It would be good to get back to a more active forum here with lots of insults flying around.

I just need to get rid of Mrs Gruppenführer Dipper then I will be able to play all the time.

:eek:

Spyro

Visit site
Yep. Winter's coming. It would be good to get back to a more active forum here with lots of insults flying around.

I just need to get rid of Mrs Gruppenführer Dipper then I will be able to play all the time.

:eek:

Careful, remember what happened the last time you got hooked.:rolleyes:

Alistairr

Visit site
Havn't played this for a long time but a spell of accounts work means I'll be near a computer for a while so here goes...so far so good, I just have to watch out for Alistair.

DOn't think you need to look out for me!;)

You and Booby_Trapper were always finishing ahead of me!:mad::mad:
I was getting used to finishing 3rd in the YBW league, suppose I need to get used to 5th again!

Go easy on me chaps please.:D

Cheers

Al.