How Warm are you?

coromar

Visit site
Hi all,

Here in Les Saintes Maries de la Mer in the S.o.F. it is 1C, snowing quite hard, and settling.

We have 2 fan heaters working on free electricity and the temp in the boat is 19C. There is still the Mikuni diesel heater if necessary. So this afternoon we are going to settle down to watch Dr Zigarvo with a bottle of last years sunshine, (a nice rose wine).

I'm really glad we came to the Med to keep warm in the winter!!

Best wishes,

Paul and Sue

Sandyman

Visit site
Hi all,

Here in Les Saintes Maries de la Mer in the S.o.F. it is 1C, snowing quite hard, and settling.

We have 2 fan heaters working on free electricity and the temp in the boat is 19C. There is still the Mikuni diesel heater if necessary. So this afternoon we are going to settle down to watch Dr Zigarvo with a bottle of last years sunshine, (a nice rose wine).

I'm really glad we came to the Med to keep warm in the winter!!

I know a few others who intended doing the same but didn't get that far.

The Gosport Riviera is basking in sunshine today :D 3C with a NE wind 15Kts. No snow......
yet. Lovely & warm onboard with all this free lecky.

Epsilon

Visit site
Hello,
From Kios Island in Greece, the outside temperature is 7 to 12°Centigrade (46 F).
I have as wall two electric fan heaters on board my Colvic Watson 31’6.
I have 20/22°centigrade inside the boat. (71F).
I am waiting since 10 days that the North wind blowing at Beaufort 7/8 will stop, probably next week, I hope.
Best regards

chasroberts

Visit site
Ha! Luxury!

Here we had a metere of snow over the weekend, another foot yesterday and another metre or so forecast for next weekend. The sun has just come out after a few days of clouds and snow and the temperature is set to drop with a minimum of -22C (feels like -34C with the windchill) over the next 24 hours.

Still, we are in a ski resort so I'm not grumbling, mind you. Still bloody cold outside though......

I saw a brass monkey yesterday with a welding rod in one hand and something else I couldn't see in the other.

Keep warm all.

Chas

rogerthebodger

Visit site
Nice today 31°Centigrade and hope to have a swim later.

Hope to be on the boat next week hot an humid 22°C night low also 31°C daytime

Bajansailor

Visit site
Absolutely idyllic weather in the Caribbean - the tradewinds are blowing lustily out of the E - NE, and the temperatures are not too hot - around 28-29C during the day, dropping to a positively chilly 23C or thereabouts at night.

louandkim

Visit site
Gozo by the sea...

5c to 6c here in Gozo Marina, Malta. at night.....

dont like to put the fan heater on as the electricity costs...

got the thickest socks in the world!!

sunny in the day, well..... half the time,

every one tells me I should have been here last winter it was lovely...hey, its lovely now..

Nostrodamus

www.cygnus3.com
It is difficult to type with gloves on. It is supposed to be pretty cold outside in La Rochelle, France, but dammed if I am going out there to find out.
The boat was supposed to come out tomorrow for a couple of days but they have turned all the water off for fear of it freezing so that idea, thankfully has been scuppered. Luckily we have free electricity so if it gets warm it is on.
Having said that there are advantages. Early nights under the duvet, wine in bed and finding something to do that keeps us warm... Bring on the cold :D

AndrewB

Visit site
Just returned for a visit to England, a real shock to the system -6°C last night! How can one live in this??

No wonder people in this country work so hard, its the only way to keep warm.

Pasarell

Visit site
About 26C in the day, dropping to 18 or 19 at night here in Abu Dhabi. Feels pretty cool in the evenings which means flying back to the UK on Sunday is going to be a real shock. Hopefully someone will put the Eber on for me before I get on board at about 8PM.

ksutton

Visit site
Too cold to think straight in East Sussex. Shopped for all my food etc a few days ago when it was double figures. Do not intend going out again until it reaches double figures again, basically hibernation mode.