Harwich area this weekend

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Will be about this WE.
Getting the boat ready.
Leaving - for 4 weeks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif - Sunday or Monday. Depending on weather. No rush.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]
I suppose you've booked proper weather for your 4 weeks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As proud owner of an older, heavier vessel I've just booked an ample supply of "wind" /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
NW would be perfect for most of our trip.

Not asking for much, am I? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sailorman

Visit site
Prevailing Wind these Daze /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Nope, got to celebrate grandad's eightieth,

[/ QUOTE ]

Your grandad must be more than eighty /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Unless you have had a very hard life and only look as old as you do /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jomo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nope, got to celebrate grandad's eightieth,

[/ QUOTE ]

Your grandad must be more than eighty /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Unless you have had a very hard life and only look as old as you do /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Might be the kids Granadad /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Though I don't know what you mean, everyone says I don't look a day older than 65 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
Thanks for nothing you lot

Here you all are off on your hols afloat. What have I got? A week camping in a field next to the R Yare with about 20 scouts!

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Still the other leader and I have been known to visit the local drinking establishments for supplies! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif