Greece 2017 (not about tax... just about beer, sunsets...)

Palarran

Visit site
I'm jealous of all you guys still enjoying the Med. Palarran and I left Athens and arrived in Freeport Bahamas 7,770nm later. Great trip with a lot of fantastic sailing days but boy to I miss Greece. So much so that I'm putting the boat on the market so I can re-buy back in the Med. If she doesn't sell in a year I'll start to solicit for crew to help me bring her home.

Capital_R

Visit site
I'm jealous of all you guys still enjoying the Med. Palarran and I left Athens and arrived in Freeport Bahamas 7,770nm later. Great trip with a lot of fantastic sailing days but boy to I miss Greece. So much so that I'm putting the boat on the market so I can re-buy back in the Med. If she doesn't sell in a year I'll start to solicit for crew to help me bring her home.

That's a very glowing endorsement...!

alexsailor

Visit site

wow!
That’s true love:cool:

I’ll keep you updated with cold Mythos photos:D

AndrewB

Visit site
Alexsailor,
We are close. I'm in Lefkas Marina getting some repairs done. Will be in Meganissi tomorrow afternoon (I hope). Look for a catamaran named Palarran and we can have a beer.
David.
Palarran,

Believe you passed us by today - Coco de Mer. Enjoy the beer!

cynthia

Visit site
Anchored up behind the island in Vonitsa watching the sun beginning to set. The BBQ is cooling down and the wine is still chilled. Good start to the holiday!