France data SIM card

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Can anyone say what the lastest cost of pay as you go internet in France .
Which is the Best Buy .
Crossing into France in a few weeks and need to cost if it worth buying French sim or look else where .
UK Sims aren't any good as we not in the UK to buy one

Thanks

sailaboutvic

Visit site
My French is about six words and two are not to be said in public:) tho my partner make up for me when it comes to French, German, Italian and I mustn't forget her own language Dutch .
Us British so lazy .
Thanks for the link .

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
Are the supermarkets still doing decent deals? Super U, I seem to remember wasn't bad.

I seem to remember the électroménagers were the best for the deals I just use the Free €2 contract it gives me all the calls and texts I need limited data but if as I rarely do need above my allowance I can buy additional use the Orange portal because the apartment is on Orange telephone internet TV etc. It's good because it gives a host of free destinations including the UK at the moment as part of the contract and for €2 is unbeatable.

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Have to look into it a bit more once in Frances , at the moment I not finding much deals on the internet ,
we been getting 30 gb for €11 with wind In Italy .
France seems a lot more

DaveRo

Visit site
...we been getting 30 gb for €11 with wind In Italy...
Are you sure you cannot use your wind.it data allowance in France?

French data SIM costs were extortionate when I sailed there some years ago, and a quick google suggests they still are.

Other threads that may be of interest