Fox's Restaurant

wingdiver

WWW.MYSPACE.COM
The thing is that The Outlook is not a yacht club and, unlike most yacht clubs, it is open to the public so the catchment isn't just those in the immediate area on boats at weekends or in the better months like a Woolverstone situation. The cafe was always pretty busy in the week when I popped in. I think the recent demise is more down to the way it was run. You need to stand out from the local competition in price or quality and chase customers. There was no real attempt to put on 'events' to attract people. They also need the bertholders or the dozens of people who work on site in offices to come and patronise the place. I've had my business in an office on site since before the present tenant came along and have never been leafleted or contacted by email to let me know what they can offer. Let's hope there is a new tenant found soon. It is a decent opportunity for the right people.

Habebty

Visit site
The thing is that The Outlook is not a yacht club and, unlike most yacht clubs, it is open to the public so the catchment isn't just those in the immediate area on boats at weekends or in the better months like a Woolverstone situation. The cafe was always pretty busy in the week when I popped in. I think the recent demise is more down to the way it was run. You need to stand out from the local competition in price or quality and chase customers. There was no real attempt to put on 'events' to attract people. They also need the bertholders or the dozens of people who work on site in offices to come and patronise the place. I've had my business in an office on site since before the present tenant came along and have never been leafleted or contacted by email to let me know what they can offer. Let's hope there is a new tenant found soon. It is a decent opportunity for the right people.
And they closed early. Tried getting a beer at 2030 one summer Friday night and they were locking up. I think people had given up going there due to the erratic opening hours?