Fouled

claymore

Visit site
Spring of this year - reported quite fully on Scufflebuff - I was coming through Cuan Sound on a big spring tide with 2 other notables from the Forum - 1 a recently qualified yachtmaster.
Out passage coincided with the Clyde Coastguard broadcast of the afternoon weather forecast.
From memory it went something like "Ardnamurchan Point to Cape Wrath, including the waters of the Outer Hebrides - Wind Westerly Force 11 imminent"
I know technically this was not our area but it felt pretty close and call it lack of self control if you wish or blame Paras stew - but I broke wind and followed through.
My two compatriots had to help me get out of my fouled sterngear and I owe them a debt of gratitude for their support at this time. Had there not been such support, bearing in mind the precariousness of the ships position - with the Cleit rock dead ahead - I cannot bear to think what the outcome might have been.
Hope this helps

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Visit site
May 3rd 2003 20:07hrs. After particularly pleasant meal of mushrooms,cauliflower and blue cheese. Was standing my watch in a very wet evening when a strong natural urge overcame me. I could'nt remove my Musto's in time and well the consequences were horrendous. I dumped (so to speak) the aforesaid mustos overboard as they were irrecoverable. Hope this helps.

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
Re: Can\'t wait...

Has Jimi shown you his pea green Virgin grundies with the elasticated gussets?
These are the reason he has no need of a holding tank and why things came as such a surprise to him when he found one. I wonder if he is using the battery he found down in his bilges yet?

Claymore

jimi

Visit site

Well .. you were looking for continent crew ... and I did'nt want to let the side down .. unlike Para who just did'nt care!

<hr width=100% size=1>

tcm

Visit site

Well, I can't wait to hear what new stuff jimi finds hidden around his boat next. Probably some illegal immigrants who were anticipating being unpacked from the chart cupboard a little earlier than this.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ParaHandy

Visit site

.... after witnessing these various event, i arranged for the Damart thermolactyl underwear lady to pop over at tobermory and demonstrate the latest quick release garments to ameliorate the quite obvious discomfort onboard. The lady duly appeared but ... and this is the true story ... whilst i was about to welcome her onboard, Claysie or Jimi (probably both) rushed past clutching gut & bucket. My hand shot out and came to rest on the lady's chest which she had exposed to demonstrate the efficacy of the underwear by showing the shore hardness of each nipple. The story would have had, i'm sure, a happier ending for one of us if the mood music from the patio had been more conducive to conducting a conversation on the relative merits of gussetry but the sounds of sphincter muscles being exercised like a pipe-majors bagpipes made such a forlorn task ......

<hr width=100% size=1>

ParaHandy

Visit site

... hang on .... I had a mission ... a vision .... a deep and committed understanding that a whole new flora and fauna was about to be created from several bottom-less pits .... !!

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site

So wiz that anither tenner that went when ye was clutchin ra bossom of the terradactyl lassie. Jings but she was a biggie was she no? I didnae realise we wis going tae menshun her in public - bum like a bill-posters bucket, did Jamesie ever get his ball of string back aff her...an his chalk?

Claymore