DVD 100 sailing mistakes and how to avoid them

jamesgrant

Visit site
Yeah, thanks for that...

It is a DVD not a CD (in case anyone should be led astray by your comment and attribute it with any credence)

£24 on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_...o.y=0&Go=Go

And I thought it was pretty good. Very useful for a novice and even for someone like me who has been sailing a variety of craft for numerous years, plenty to learn from.

I wouldn't recommend watching any educational resource in one sitting, especially if there are 101 items to consider, but perhaps your intellect is so much greater than mine.

I offer it here to like minded peeps before selling it with ease on ebay.

Thanks again for the comment.

exfinnsailor

Visit site
Sorry DVD and they can have mine for FREE just PM me with your address and i will put it in the post ....... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Its terrible .... Want to know how bad .. PM me for your FREE copy

jamesgrant

Visit site
Lack of manners

Your opinion - fine.
But keep it in the lounge.

Good manners should prevent you from ruining someone's advert for a sale, but maybe you didn't realise that was the point I was making.

There are lots of terrible things for sale - do I jump in and shout "Hey mate, that's a load of toot you're selling there"?

But hey, maybe I'm being presumptuous when I talk about good manners and you in the same sentence.

Colvic Watson

Visit site
Re: Lack of manners

I agree, really bad manners, jumping in on someone else's for sale post and bad mouthing the product, just because he didn't like his CD. Some people can't help offering an opinion on anything and everything; you meet them at the bar, usually called 'The Major' and usually alone.

B175Chris

Visit site

I have an idea - how about, somebody takes finn sailors DVD for free, watches it to see if he or she likes it, then they can send it back and buy Jimgolfs?

jamesgrant

Visit site

I got a MUCH better idea.

I'll have his free one and sell it like I've just done with mine on ebay /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Result