Do you know who I am ??

Serin

Visit site
How would we know who you are, you have obviously chosen a new user name. Why did you not use the old one?

If you take a long enough break your registration expires and you have to re-register. That's what I found out when I was lured into posting again. The reason I didn't use the old name was that I couldn't for the life of me remember it. Nothing sinister.

JumbleDuck

Visit site
Has the Lounge door been locked, and the key thrown away?

A whole bunch of the regulars have been excluded for a bit. It seems to be having an effect, as discussion there now seems rather more diverse than the usual tedious right wing ranting and maudlin self pity ("it's political correctness gone mad") which dominated before. Unfortunately the banished are now beginning to return, so it may not stay civilised-ish for long.

l'escargot

Visit site
A whole bunch of the regulars have been excluded for a bit. It seems to be having an effect, as discussion there now seems rather more diverse than the usual tedious right wing ranting and maudlin self pity ("it's political correctness gone mad") which dominated before. Unfortunately the banished are now beginning to return, so it may not stay civilised-ish for long.
A fair summing up... :cool:

l'escargot

Visit site
Ahhhh yes. I didn't even think of that.

If it is you Tim, welcome back and ignore that Snaily chap, his bark is worse than his bite and, under the new regime, if he does bite he'll be sinbinned before you can shake a stick! :rolleyes:

Richard

Ha, Tim once complained that I suggested that if he behaved in a particular way he was a four letter word that wasn't even in the swear filter. So at the request of a moderator, I changed it to 4 *'s which made it look even worse...:cool:

Birdseye

Visit site
I was a forumite for quite a long time, got fed up with some of the stupid arguments so left.

Thought I would sneak back in to see what its like.

Has the Lounge door been locked, and the key thrown away?

Good time to return. The awkward squad have been exiled over to " Not the Lounge" . The irony is that they are now behaving themselves over there and you can only think that their objection when here was to being told to behave themselves . Bit like naughty toddlers challenging mum and dad though in this case mostly crusty old men who resent being controlled in any way. But the result is that YBW is now far better behaved and you could have a close competition between YBS and NTL to see which is the quieter and better behaved forum.

People are funny.

TallBuoy

Visit site
Sorry for the tardy response folks

As DJE put it I've had lots to do with my time

My first post had to await approval by a mod and I am on the 4th of 18 consecutive days working afloat so not been checking in here

Nick