Cuchilo's going posh

Captain Coochie

Visit site
Cuchilo\'s going posh

Thanks to an ebay win Cuchilo will soon have a nice new (to me ) four stroke 15HP Honda to push her along . /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

chuckaduck

www.coolphotographic.com
Re: Cuchilo\'s going posh

WASH XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
WASH XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[/ QUOTE ]

He fell in so doesn't need a wash until next year.

Captain Coochie

Visit site

I'm more worried about the kisses /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyhow i'm hoping this will save me a few quid as right now i can do 40L of petrol just didling around for the weekend ! Am i right in thinking it will be putting a better charge into my batteries aswell ?

byron

RIP
Visit site

I'm not too up on outboards but I think the smaller ones don't provide much more than a trickle charge. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable will know.
Why don't you invest in one of these off Ebay....
solar%201.5.GIF

Captain Coochie

Visit site

Ive got two on the dash already /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I dont think they put alot of charge in i think they probably just stop the battery losing it's charge ????

rr_123

Visit site

I have been using a 10HP 4 stroke on a 20' Viking which doesn't put much juice into the battery; invested in a 30W solar panel from Maplins (abt £200) which charges a starter and a leisure (fridge!) battery perfectly for evening/weekend use.

Sips the petrol though, half a litre per hour at river speeds.

R

Captain Coochie

Visit site

Should be turning up on Monday , I need to rework the transom before i fit it as the two stroke is on an outboard bracket and im told a four stroke has a lot more power so not a good idea to fit it to that . The plan is some kind of bathing platform that holds the outboard but transfers the load over the whole transom .

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk

[ QUOTE ]
The plan is some kind of bathing platform that holds the outboard but transfers the load over the whole transom .

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh shock horror.....the thought of Cuchilo in Speedos .....no....its just too much /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Actually, have you thought this through properly? A 4 Stroke and a semi-naked (naked?) body on the back end........