Clear the records ....

G

For those that witnessed the end of the previous Forum and also heard / read the postings about messages from Estonia.

I would like to make this absolutely clear to any doubters remaining : I post from Estonia when working, UK when on leave, Latvia etc. when traveling. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES were any of the problems from my keyboard / me. I was as angry as others that the few spoiled it for the many.

So now thats off my chest I am looking forward to helping others and they helping me !!!

Cheers
Nigel C. Luther

G

Is this a association complex I detect Nigel?

Maybe this hoaxer is computer literate enough to redirect his or her mail through different ISP in different countries!
He or she is some smart cookie anyway which you look at it!

He may have done it to cast aspertion on you deliberately.

Dont worry about it Nigel as long as your with Magnus
keep smiling.!

Regards
Resusitated Bluebeard or Stuart whichever you prefer!

or S.W.R of Jack Flash.

P.S.
As you are aware I am doing the round the I.O.W race on the 14th June.
If your back home maybe we could meet up for that pint!
Dont forget to bring Magnus with you!
EEEeeeeeeee
Bluey
Double P.S
Or the one with the red wig.
Eeeeeeeeeeeee

G

Nigel

Having read many of your contributions to the Formum I don't think anyone would ever associate you with the type of prat that caused the problem.

Best regards :eek:)

Ian D

G

THIS IS MY FINAL MESSAGE ON THIS I promise .... unfortuantely some did associate me with the problem, as my IP address was similar from Estonia.
I refuted it at that time, but of course its difficult to prove innocence.
The YBW / IPC people are aware of the truth and I just wanted to clear others minds and fears.

To Stuart, I can't be there for IoW Round job, but will see you later. I wish the best on it and don't do as I did many years ago ....I didn't cut across Catherines Bay and tried to make a right-angle of it,keeping to deep water ..... ended up last, as everyone cut across the shallows !!!!

Magnus is dead I'm afraid and he tasted very nice, but the person that was holding it is very well and she is looking forward to a Guinness !!!! I inroduced her to the Black Gold and now its 11th Commandment .... I shalt buy her Guinness !!!!

Cheers
Nigel

G

I bet you rue the day you introducedyour magnus holder to the liquid black girder.!
By the way the race.
We have already done the research with the tidal streams and your right you have got to keep well inshore talking the corner,
Any other advice on possible time saving would be beneficial to us so have a good think! obviouslly your the man on the ground down there.
Any tactical advantage is always welcome.
Different lines in different wind directions would also be welcome. I know its the taking part that counts, but you know me Nigel we are in it for the Glory.
Regards your pal.
Bluebeardthephilosopher
P.S

I shouldnt let the thought police know that you are a Pal should I.
They will be pulling the plug out!
EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry Nigel
I was always one for a lark!