Christmas capers

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Can some one organise the crackers and mince pies please.
And who's being father cristmas?

1asi043.gif
<font color=blue>Haydn

BrendanS

Visit site
Bit early to be thinking about it but, The bowling elves people are doing another one this year, and we can post best scores. There's a wonderful, v traditional animated xmas card (only one I've ever given 10/10 to) that I can make accessible if someone like boatone would host if for download on xmas morning. Lots of potential for silly's like alternative xmas carols e.g.:.

SCHIZOPHRENIA - Do You Hear What I Hear?

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY - We Three Kings Disoriented Are...

DEMENTIA - I Think I'll Be Home For Christmas.

NARCISSISTIC - Hark The Herald Angels Sing About Me

MANIA - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and
Streets and Stores and Office and Town and the Interstate Highways and the County Roads and the State Highways and the Parks and Spare No Expense!

PARANOIA - Santa Claus is Coming To Get Me.

PERSONALITY DISORDER - You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry,
I'm Gonna Pout, then MAYBE I'll tell you why.

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE - Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell...

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY - Thoughts of Roasting in an Open Fire.

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE - On the First Day of Christmas My True
Love Gave to Me (and then took it all away).

PAEDOPHILE - What Child Is This?

CATATONIA - Silent Night

GENDER IDENTITY DISORDER - We Wish Me a Mary Christmas

RACIAL HATRED - I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

SMURF MANIA - I'll Have a Blue, Blue Christmas