Cherbourg Scuttlebutt Cruise 2014

masterofnone

Visit site
Have arrived this morning (wed) from aldernay. 4am dep- 7ish arr, wind over tide, carp wet trip + wind bang on nose, forecast for w/e alot of E in wind (20)kn+, will pos be here fri night, hope to meet up.

Giblets

Visit site
Anchored in totland bay IOW and hoping for early departure tomorrow, Thu, eta about 1800, would be great to meet up

Chubby, out of interest, what made you decide to re-locate from Alum Bay to Totland? Totland is plan A for our departure on Friday morning but did think of Alum.

chubby

www.flickr.com
Chubby, out of interest, what made you decide to re-locate from Alum Bay to Totland? Totland is plan A for our departure on Friday morning but did think of Alum.
I anchored in 5 metres in Alum bay, slight swell so moved to totland, able to anchored closer in 2 metres and slightly better holding and less swell, had a pert calm night and just about to get up and get ready to head off for cherbourg

masterofnone

Visit site
and less swell, had a pert calm night and just about to get up and get ready to head off for cherbourg[/QUOTE]

We moved here from braye earlier than envisaged, because was very rock and roll. Not a breath outside a ce moment.

Sailfree

Visit site
and less swell, had a pert calm night and just about to get up and get ready to head off for cherbourg

We moved here from braye earlier than envisaged, because was very rock and roll. Not a breath outside a ce moment.[/QUOTE]

If you have not paid yet try to blag you way into the scuttlebutt Cherbourg Cruise (providing our staying for Saturday) and get the discount. Tell them you area late - but early - arrival for the Scuttebutt ball! I have already sent the marina the list but will provide final one on Friday. I will add you if you send me your details.

wizard

Visit site
I am out of the running. At 05.00 this morning the heads outlet valve jammed and swimbo has refused a week on the boat with non-functioning heads. After all the prep I am gutted. Why couldn't it wait a week before going wrong!

Talulah

Visit site
I am out of the running. At 05.00 this morning the heads outlet valve jammed and swimbo has refused a week on the boat with non-functioning heads. After all the prep I am gutted. Why couldn't it wait a week before going wrong!

You and your good wife are welcome to join us in Gosport on board the good ship Talulah.
Depart for Cherbourg about 5pm this evening.

wizard

Visit site
Jammed open or closed?
As demonstrated, problems can be overcome.
Do you carry a bucket?

Yes, two black and two bright yellow. The suggestion did not go down at all well!
Jammed closed. Boat still under warranty so not allowed to repair myself have to wait for the dealer.