Cheapest Diesel In Poole Area South Coast?

Geoffs

Visit site
Cobbs Quay has got to be quite good. 60/40 87ppl when I was there a couple of weeks ago. MDL berth holders get get 12.5% off that. So that makes it um....um....um...er.... er...um.... 76ppl, I think.

robyonfrome

Visit site
Iv just had my bill from CPL petrolium which is the station by Poole bridge which I was told was the cheapest around and you got 10% off if you have a self service credit account.
quantity was 144.35lts price per ltr 99.25 Vat @5% bill total £150.41 this works out at around 104p per ltr on the bill discription it does mention the 60/40 split which I presume is the reduced Vat rate but no sign of the 10% reduction. will be on the phone tomorow for an explanation cant be right surely.

Visit site
Paraslim Force

i am facing this problem of few days and the fuel price has very costly so i decided i will not use fuel for travel. now i want to say state government please think and consider this problem because every body not happy and they are facing this problem somewhere.government should change his haphazard style and make the environment adapt.

Visit site
Paraslim Force

Last few days i am facing this problem and the fuel price has very costly so i decided i will not use fuel for travel. now i want to say state government please think and consider this problem because every body not happy and they are facing same problem .government should change his haphazard style and make the environment adapt.