Canopy material .

Captain Coochie

Visit site
I fancy having a go at making a new canopy for my river cruiser . I have two that i can use as patterns but not sure where to source the canvass and window material .
Any ideas ?

coopec

N/A
Visit site
I fancy having a go at making a new canopy for my river cruiser . I have two that i can use as patterns but not sure where to source the canvass and window material .
Any ideas ?

I have no idea what a "canopy for a river cruiser looks like" but I wonder if it could be made of glass/epoxy?

I have to make up a dodger for the yacht I am building and one of the designs I am considering is like the yacht pictured. I'd attach light ply to the frames and then lay up one(?) layer of epoxy/glass over the top and then remove the ply. I'm sure it would be a fairly simple job.

Temp dodger canvas.JPG

Captain Coochie

Visit site
More like a pram hood
4900929736_584c78053d_b.jpg

That was the last one i had made so i'm looking to make a new one and another for my run about .

coopec

N/A
Visit site
What a beautiful looking boat.
If I had that I'd like to do the canals through Europe and maybe the Danube from the Black Sea(?) through to Ulm(?) in Germany

Captain Coochie

Visit site
What a beautiful looking boat.
If I had that I'd like to do the canals through Europe and maybe the Danube from the Black Sea(?) through to Ulm(?) in Germany

Thankyou :) She needs a bit of work as the last time was 14 years ago but most things have been made and ready to fit .