Broadband, non boatyish

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
We are at last getting BT broadband in the area on the 13th April, is it worth it, and what more can I expect with the extra width?

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

bigmart

Visit site
Surfing the web actually means surfing the web. You get access at speeds you thought you should have when you first tried it.

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
paulineB PM'd me, she wants to know if people answer your questions faster /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
just getting my own back /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

paulineb

Visit site
I can answer this - I come up to his chest, and I'm 5'9

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
you just can't keep things quiet can you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
You know I am, it's unfair to pick on people like that!

paulineb

Visit site
this question from someone who's interests are bridge and WI ?

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Hey madman, you are sooooooooo funny I looked down at my sides and they were splitting!!

HowardB

Visit site
I took the broadband plunge 2 weeks ago. YBW.com loads as slowly! Big files, like music and pictures ARE really quick to load. Family can use the phone while we're surfin' the net etc, but biggest benefit / drawback, is that the 'girls' are addicted to EBay!! Could be a significant hidden cost.
Howard

<hr width=100% size=1>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
I must say I don't download anything, just potter about. As for the phone lines I have loads so not a problem, maybe not so many benefits for me then!

Sgroves

Visit site
yep, its excellent, I'm really envious of the hours of fun your going to have trying to get simultaneous connections for more than one PC in your house. it took me a residential gateway, a router, and about two days to work THAT one out!

Steve

<hr width=100% size=1>

duncan

Visit site
Only 2 days eh? I am still trying........one of the pcs on the wireless network is so tempermental is is unreal; will I recognise the network today?, will I connect to it? shall I just sit hit quietly pretending to be shutdown?
worse than boats and little fun...........

<hr width=100% size=1>