Bol in Croatia

alexsailor

Visit site
It is a small harbour and I do not think it is possilbe to overwinter there...
Ther is place for approx. 5-8 yacht of your size.
Not very good protected from the south.

alexsailor

Visit site
There is a marina in Milna (west side of Brač) but check if they are open for winter.
Brač and other island are "empty" over the winter.
Try Split on the mainland.

Hardmy

Visit site
As said before, I wouldn't winter in Bol. In May 2013, I spent a very uncomfortable night there.

I don't know what you mean with "nearby". But I guess that you are liveaboard, hence you want to stay in the water. What I can say is:
- Mali Lošinj (losinia.hr) much more in the N is less expensive, but must be quiet in the winter. And it's a remote place. I don't know what are the rules in the town harbour for longer stays:
DSC_0660_zps105bbf74.jpg

- Veli Iz and Veli Rat also, but even more quieter.
- You might also want to give a try to Olive Island Marina on Ugljan, very close to Zadar. They are not cheap on paper, but the marina is owned by a couple who may give you a sizeable discount if you show up there and engage discussion with them.

And what about following town harbours, they seem to offer good protection all year around:

- Stari Grad on Hvar
DSC_0754.jpg

DSC_0749.jpg

- Vrboska on Hvar
The town harbour (not the ACI marina). You can contact the HM Josko Krstinic under 00385 (0) 98 1903 256 or jkrstin4|||||-at-||||||net.hr
SAM_0298.jpg

SAM_0311.jpg

SAM_0300.jpg

In general (and I say that without liveaboard experience), I would want try to find a solution in Split, Sibenik or Zadar where life is going on through the winter. Especially Split with its theater and other cultural life.

Organizing a winter berth at acceptable price there, must probably go through local contacts, or at least some scouting with talking to people etc... Time to learn Croatian! ;-)