Boat life 2024 at the NEC

harvey38

Visit site
Reckon there ought to be a Forum Corner near one of the stands, after meeting up with Rummy last week, I really enjoyed spending time chatting with likeminded people.

Thanks for providing the link, much appreciated 👍

Caer Urfa

groups.yahoo.com
I went this year and oh boy the walk from the NEC station to the boat life hall was never ending especially if you are disabled in any way
The show was ok what there was of it but it had obviously been reduced in size and exhibitors and two hours later had seen most of it
What surprised me there was no sign of the RYA who moan about membership and then decide to put the RYA Dinghy show on at Farnborough a week later which for many people North of Watford takes hours to even get too

Last edited:

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
Having been in Southampton for the Boat Show I went round it, chatted at length with several friends and acquaintances, in a morning! I actually struggled to get any technical information from any of the stands that I was keen on speaking to. Looking at the Boatlife website I see little to attract me.

p.s. I have no plans to visit the Southampton Boat Show until 2152.

jamie langstone

Visit site
Reckon there ought to be a Forum Corner near one of the stands, after meeting up with Rummy last week, I really enjoyed spending time chatting with likeminded people.

Thanks for providing the link, much appreciated 👍
I can certainly ask the question about a forum corner

lustyd

Visit site
A true ambassador might have mentioned it’s on Thursday 15 - Sunday 18 February 2024 🤓

jamie langstone

Visit site
For those that are interested there is going to be a Clubhouse’ area – this will be like a community space! There will be a space to meet and chat, with Teas and coffees available. So this may be a great place to meet fellow forum members👍