Boat Jumble again

Csail

N/A
Visit site
All confirmed now. Boat jumble at Cardiff Bay Yacht Club at 10am on Sat. 27th October. Non YC members can't sell (Com rule) but if any of you have the odd few things, i don't mind selling them for you.

Mike_S

Visit site
Might have to pop down then. Haven't been to the boat or club for over a month now. We'll be there this Friday night though as a friend has it booked for his 40th birthday. If anyone's there, expect to see lots of fancy dress costumes, we'll be the ones dressed in the scooby doo team outfits (including a fab scooby-doo costume for my mate).

graham

Visit site
I am thinking of visiting the jumble then having lunch at the club before setting off for a night in Portishead .HW is around 8 oclock .Anyone else interested?

A good chance to try out any thurpleflipgriblies purchased at the jumble /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jinks

Visit site
I was thinking of bringing the boat up from Swansea but the tides are about as bad as they can be for this. A shame, but it will have to be by car (unless the weather is still good and then I'll go out on the boat anyway).