Back in the water again

martin

Visit site
After a false start to the season (lasted 2 hours! before an argument with the end of a jetty at Temple which she/I lost...) the LOML went back in the water yesterday. Jason from MMS at Harleyford rang me to give me the good news and beg me to look after her this time, as 'parantly she is lookin all sexy and new! (ish). oh...Just a few outstanding items from the insurance claim to deal with but hey this is boatin init...nufin easy.

By the way after excellent advice from JFM.. I am also the proud ower of £300 cheque for boat haulage arising from the engine warranty claim from last summer. So if I see you at the City Boat thingy I owe you a pint or two...

BSS certificate ...V expensive but ...tick

So all long and drawn out battles almost won ..things are looking up...boat is floating and the winter of bills, bashes, B.S.S. and Belgians (Mercruiser European Warranty place) is over.... Roll on the summer, Henley, the Sea and good times... It will be good won't it?????!!!!!! Please say YES! or sanity may leave me...may be already has :)

BTW..I have to give MMS honourable mention as I have seen previous bad stuff written here..Jason is manager there and for me he is top man... good honest advise, bit expensive but IMHO V good..