Anger at boats anchoring overnight

seivadnehpets

www.schnark.home.blog
As mentioned, hindsight is a wonderful thing. I can't really see how anybody else could have done better.

Unfortunately, like many posts on this forum . They don't like the Tory party,
they don't like Boris, and most of all, they hate coming out of Europe.

I'm afraid I just ignore posts like this.
Yes, about time I went back to sleep/ I mean work.

jimi

Visit site
As mentioned, hindsight is a wonderful thing. I can't really see how anybody else could have done better.

Unfortunately, like many posts on this forum . They don't like the Tory party,
they don't like Boris, and most of all, they hate coming out of Europe.

I'm afraid I just ignore posts like this.
Don't be stupid, Boris and his mates have the worst record in the world on this despite having the most notice. If you think they could'nt have done better you need a brain transplant.

Kurrawong_Kid

Visit site
Don't be stupid, Boris and his mates have the worst record in the world on this despite having the most notice. If you think they could'nt have done better you need a brain transplant.
+1 Whether you support Brexit or not is nothing to do with passing judgement on the handling of the Covid crisis. There are Remainer Tories who are as dismayed by the muddle, overhyped promises and frequent changes of tack as well!eg. Social distancing and getting kids back to school. What I can’t work out is whether the chaos is the result of Civil Service turf wars, failure of ministers to control the Civil Service, too many diverse views from the scientists, a too centralised government in England or whatever. The present system (or lack of it) obviously needs some sort of shake up when all this has quietened down.

GlennG

Visit site
It's the attitude of nanny knows best that's particularly irksome. Scare the living bejesus out of most of the population and wonder why they're all cowering at home "shielding".

What's wrong with common sense and personal responsibility? No doubt banned as being some "ist" or other.

It's the summer. We should all be outside and the virus will die out. Everybody knows that traveling on public transport gives you colds and flu, so avoid it.

LONG_KEELER

Visit site
I'm really surprise that you hold any expectancy of any ruling elite in Europe.

That we should be able to determine our own lives and dig our own furrows terrifies the life out of them. All you are doing is encouraging them .

Old Harry

Visit site
I would not point the finger at anyone, in March we simply didn't know what was coming, the government emptied the hospitals expecting mass hospitalisations. Its too easy now to look back and accuse them of moving the problem into the community. We live in a democracy, the government are our elected leaders they are no cleverer than us. But I do expect them and us to learn as we go along.
Italy was a good clue as to what was coming, we had 3 weeks notice & we now have 50k of us dead

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Jimi,
You did neigh answer machine question! !

Where do we go from here? ?
It's from the Web Team... i.e. "civilians"
Err, that may or may not be the case, but it’s still on the Suffolk Constabulary Official Page. If genuine, and it seems it is, that would be good enough for me to go off and anchor. And show to anyone who objected.

Black Sheep

Visit site
Is that genuine?
I'm trying to find out. I don't recognise the format. Doesn't look like Twitter or Facebook on my PC, but things look different depending on setup. Does anyone recognise the social media platform?
Google search on "Suffolk constabulary" "Harrild" turns up nothing, but I don't know that Google indexes all social media.