Anger at boats anchoring overnight

GlennG

Visit site
Back to the original subject of boats anchored in Stangate Creek, I heard yesterday that the Police rib had been out and telling people to go home. I only got this 2nd hand and not sure when it happened, but if it is true Nick Ardley may have succeeded in ruining it for everyone. I sailed the length of Stangate yesterday afternoon and only one boat was anchored when I went out and a 2nd arriving as I returned.
Haven't plod got anything better to do? I bet they weren't sitting 2 metres apart either

seivadnehpets

www.schnark.home.blog
Sorry for harking on about figures, total deaths for week ending 29th May was published earlier this week.

This puts us well in to the normal range but I expect the numbers to remain slightly high all year, and next winters numbers to be very high again but it is time to end the panic measures, go back to work, go out and have fun, enjoy life, look after the old and the weak.
14,573 week end 15th May12,288 week end 22th May9,824 week end 29th May

I must down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a small ship and a star to steer her by;​

alandalus11

Visit site
So - you can visit a zoo
Visit a different household
Visit someone and stay overnight
Go to shops where people forget about self awareness etc.
Fish overnight whether on land or on water.
BUT the same household cannot stay overnight on their boat !!!!!
This is just Bo%/:%ks
AND my understanding is that you can fly into this country from abroad. Spend 14 days quarantine in your second home here but WE can't spend time in OUR second homes or stay over on the boat.???????? without coming into contact with anybody.

jon and michie

Visit site
Yet the plod turns a blind eye to the non social distancing cretins and oxygen thieves at the protests last weekend.
Yet you know they jump on an easy target just because you're enjoying a past time without being a risk - boating lives matter

jon and michie

Visit site
Those are quite strong words. Do you regard everybody who joined the protests as "cretins and oxygen thieves"?
Nope - just the ones not social distancing quite simple really if you don't social distance then you are at risk are you not ?
People have the right to protest the same as we are doing here.
Please don't go down that route

GlennG

Visit site
Particularly miffed as I had this weekend of diving booked which is now cancelled. Will now have to spend another weekend with SWMBO instead of ferreting around the bowels of a couple of wrecks.

Come the revolution, those b'stards will have a lot to account for in their abject failure to resolve this situation.

Maybe I should just get the T-shirt.