Hey hold on you were a bit slow. When I saw Concerto with the previous owner, I made a keen offer on the spot which he reluctantly agreed to. I said I would not use the survey to change the price unless there was any major problem. She was surveyed the next day and I was there when the survey was completed and chatted about a few minor problems, but nothing major. The surveyor left and then joined the previous owner and completed the same day.It’s us multi owners that do it quickly. It took us less than a week from decision to look to decision to buy.
So from seeing Concerto to completion was 2 days! Anyone beat that?