A Long-shot, trying to contact a sailor from Oreoi ...

affinite

Visit site
Last year I was chatting to guy on the quayside in Oreoi in Greece and I promised to give my old Suzumar inflatable dinghy to him once I had received a replacement aluminium RIB tender from the UK.

I'm told that my new RIB/inflatable has arrived at the yard in Oreoi but I've lost the name and contact phone number of the person I promised it to. (dumb I know ... )
The chap in question kept a yacht in the Gulf North of Oreoi - Pagasetic Gulf/Volos/Mavri Petra I think)
Anyway, If that person is you, please send me a pm and we can discuss how to get the Suzumar to you when I go back to the yard in 3 weeks time.

I really don't want to throw a reasonable/good dinghy in the skip but I now have a new one and don't want to keep the old one "just in case" so if anyone else in the area can use it - pm me. Free to good home

Thx

Razorray

Visit site
Good Morning Steve, Sorry but i have been away for a few days & only just got back here, Is the dinghy still available and if so are you still in Oreoi i can drive over tomorrow (monday) morning if that's ok with you & can you please let me know your boats name, regards Ray.

Other threads that may be of interest