Who wants to go?

Sailfree

Visit site
I have booked my boat for 14/15/16/17 September (charter boat) and got a weekend pass from SWMBO.

Got some people lined up interested in crewing. Can take one or two extras though if it helps. Appreciate advice though on those to refuse!!

phanakapan

Visit site
I will be needing a berth; I will PM Sailfree- I'm sure nobody I met last time, and others I have sailed with will besmirch my good name /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

StoicWarrior

Visit site
Cutter et al - There seem to be several threads for this so I may have posted incorrectly ... duplicating here ...

A tentative "yes, please" ... do I understand correctly that you are Keeper of the List? We shall be 4 (I believe) on an Island Packet 370 ...

BTW, superb choice of Fuchias in St.V - book the conservatory! And I would agree that in CHBG the yacht club would be best, if available ... it's comfy, convivial, convenient and the chow's not bad, IMO. An alternative idea would be something non-French traditional (since one would be hard pressed to better Fuchias!), e.g., North African ... last year I had a decent meal at a place called Botan, walking distance of the port ... just an idea to contribute ...

Msg me, please, for any info or confirmation about joining you lot for the Cherbourg jolly ...