• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

tohatsu 3.5

Skylark

almost always any problem is fuel or carb related........
Sorry to contradict but the evidence from this thread suggests 5 for plug and 4 for fuelling. Perhaps those of us who have had a problem with one of these little gems solved by plug have a better fuel use practice? I don't always use fresh fuel but do ensure that it's clean and I always run the engine dry after use.

Just an observation, not meant to be provocative.

seastoke

Sorry to contradict but the evidence from this thread suggests 5 for plug and 4 for fuelling. Perhaps those of us who have had a problem with one of these little gems solved by plug have a better fuel use practice? I don't always use fresh fuel but do ensure that it's clean and I always run the engine dry after use.

Just an observation, not meant to be provocative.
Why do you post with two different names.