Sailorman: missing in action?

sailorman

Visit site
I do hope that he is able to recover enough to be back at the pontoon soon
no morw b pontoon for us im afraid.fingers x . A pontoon a posibility. I have gotta get back afloat soonest. Sitting in a chair looking out into ths garden isbt fullfolling pure frustraitionespeciallt with corvid and aquirelforgettinf whos garsen it is

sailorman

Visit site
Thats bad news, best wishes Roger, i do hope you get better soon. Take care. Adam. Sungem
thank uou. .I survived the stroke very well speech.recsll all unaffected. Its the 9months in the hospital bed that did 4 me with massive muscle depletion. Rendering me unable to stand up as legs are very weak. Now 8 months since discharge and with a physio team from local cc and NHS funded stroke neuro team I have been instructed in exercises to regain strength in legsandwith the sid of a stick have taken a few steps but a good way to go yet.but I intend to get back afloat but that willsadly be very different from before.l am still hoping to visit OVa again . That is normally an excellent weekend. I recommend all to Try it

sailorman

Visit site
Best wishes from a fellow stroke survivor.
thank you. I m hospital bed did me more harm Th an the stroke. It took away much of my muscles.so much so I was unable to stand bear mbody weight on my legsy.plus needed carers at home and that has cost us a 5 figure sum to date. I s0 much for the welfare state. They I have been mugged. I have the NHS. I have caused my present skt
dydue to a lack lphysio. I have whklskn bed. I have that in turn has been botexpenskv and life chang I g.for the first time in 50 years we
Areboatless.have recievedexcelle g community physiotherapy at home and my legs are gettknstrongeancan now walk indoor with the aid la stick wkf4 feet.things are getting a bit better daily now. My views on th NHS are now very different hoe it left meis crkminal. The just a well was in a lealeading University teaching hospital o and their so called rehab ward warfo9mlnths.. Cleaned well that got it off my chest.keep safe chaps?