YouTube, again.

Stemar

Visit site
What's that saying about music? Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach, and those that can't teach, criticise. ISTM that it has a much wider application.

I'll watch those with the personality and skill to make an interesting video. It really doesn't matter if they're pottering about in a lake or tackling Cape Horn. If there's a decorative young lady, so much the better, but she needs to have a lot more to offer than an a ability to not quite fall out of her bikini. No, not offering that sort of thing, you filthy lot :D

capnsensible

Visit site
What's that saying about music? Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach, and those that can't teach, criticise. ISTM that it has a much wider application.

I'll watch those with the personality and skill to make an interesting video. It really doesn't matter if they're pottering about in a lake or tackling Cape Horn. If there's a decorative young lady, so much the better, but she needs to have a lot more to offer than an a ability to not quite fall out of her bikini. No, not offering that sort of thing, you filthy lot :D
I've taught ladies in swim suits and bikinis. :cool:

BurnitBlue

Visit site
Reminds me of standing on a deserted early morning beach in Martinique when a beautiful woman arrived and wallked up to me, took her bikini off then with a smile ran to the sea and dived in. I dug a hole with my foot and slid her bikini into the hole and covered it with sand, stomped it down and strolled off the beach.

After thinking about this I immediatly ran back to uncover her bikini. My wife would kill me if she couldn't find it after her swim.

steve yates

Visit site
I note that the sailing couple in the original post; Teilu Tribe, who many scoffed at have in the last 18 months or so crossed Biscay, an Atlantic crossing, spent a year cruising the Caribbean and have now just transited the Panama Canal ready for their next stage...

I wonder what proportion of the old salts on this forum have sailed a comparative distance in the intervening time since they first criticised the young couple?
I refer you to post 151.