YBW Fleet location

simplesimon

Visit site
hi could u add simplesimon started a day late and someone has to come last

Why break the habit of a lifetime /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

currently 572nd

Dipper

Visit site
When I used to race a bilge keel Hurley 22 I was usually last. I always reckoned I was the most important boat. If the last boat pulls out during the race, there will eventually only be one boat left - the winner.

Dipper

Visit site
Thanks for the update to the position information. Distance to leader added.

I've being doing this manually on an Excel spreadsheet for the last 48 hours and I started getting cross eyed.

Dipper

Visit site
You've done it on purpose. You haven't added Sredvir .... scrediv....Shreddies name to the list.

Please don't make me type it again. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

fireball

Visit site
I added it exactly as you typed it .... if it ain't there then it hasn't matched ...

Srednivashtar

I'll change for all lowercase and see how that fairs...

Dipper

Visit site
Got to go to bed now. I was up most of last night!

Autopilot on.

No dirty tricks whilst I'm asleep thank you.

Good night.

fireball

Visit site
Now - just how far can I throw a grappling hook with light line from the top of the mast .... 1.6Nm should do it!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
Hi Andrew

Forumite Bejasus is also racing under that name. He's had a few problems, as his client crashed and wouldn't start again, and has now loaded the client on another computer, and taken himself off the shore where he ended up while sorting things out.

So, can you add 'Bejasus'

Dipper

Visit site
I think I'm out of grappling hook range now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You do have stronger wind though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
Hmm! you think you've had a bad night. I've had a bad 24 hours, after my encouraging start. I think I'll just leave it on auto pilot for a month, and see what happens

BrendanS

Visit site
Relax!! You must be joking! I need to regain hundreds of places, which isn't easy when everyone has the same boats and slight changes in course make such a difference! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dipper

Visit site
My cunning plan is starting to pay dividends - for the other boats. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I've lost 5 places since I logged on this morning and Fireball has caught up a mile and closing fast. He has more wind at the moment.

I think things may start to favour me a bit in the next 6 - 12 hours. It's a very long race and it probably doesn't help to keep checking the leader board every 5 minutes (but I can't help it).