YBW Fleet location

Dipper

Visit site
Are my eyes deceiving me or are a few boats gybing to get down towards me? No. That can't be right. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dipper

Visit site
Aren't you tempted just a little bit? The sun's shining and there is a school of dolphins performing around my boat.

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dipper

Visit site
I\'m having trouble logging on to the SOL race

SWMBO has just returned home from a girlie holiday in Italy. I'm not allowed out to play anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
Re: I\'m having trouble logging on to the SOL race

Well, you can either pack her off on another holiday, divorce her, or simply accept we're going to overtake you! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dipper

Visit site

A reprieve! She's gone into town. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BrendanS

Visit site

How many weeks has she gone shopping for? Have you given her your credit card with instructions to spend it up to the limit?

TigaWave

www.H4marine.com

Something tells me some people don't have enough work to do!!

Which side of the course is fireball? I need different wind if I'm going to catch up!

Only 10.5 nm to go

Dipper

Visit site

Don't concentrate on Fireball. I'm on the left side of the fleet and The No 1 seed Tangosailingnu has just cut across in front of me** so I'm gaining confidence.

You need to look ahead relative to your own expected arrival time. It could be quite different from what the boats ahead are experiencing now. This may or may not benefit you.

** When I say 'cut across in front of me' I use the term loosely. He's 10nM in front. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dipper

Visit site

I'll save my money for later as a bribe. She's in a good mood after her break. When she gets back, I reckon she'll fall asleep in front of the television as she was up very early this morning in order to get to the airport.

Dipper

Visit site
You took your time. Let's see if I can re-establish that annoying 0.6nM lead. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif